About this item
- Euhomy – GIVE YOU THE BEST ICE – Are you still worried about not making enough ice? Euhomy’s commercial freestanding ice machine design helps you solve your problem. Commercial ice machine can produce 150 lbs of ice per day and comes with a storage container for 33 lbs of ice. The automatic overflow prevention of the ice machine maker also allows you not to worry about ice cubes overflow. Believe me, this ice machine portable alone can meet the amount of ice cubes your entire family needs.
- COMMERCIAL USE & ETL CERTIFICATION – Different from other stand alone ice machine, Euhomy’s ice machine commercial have ETL certification and are approved for commercial use. This is both a household ice machine and a commercial ice machine. This ice machine can appear anywhere. You can use it in your Home/Indoor Kitchen/Outdoor Kitchen, or in Restaurant/Bar/Hotel/Grocery store and so on.
- MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL PANEL – The ice machine commercial is equipped with a smart LCD panel. TWO WAYS WATER ADDED – Poke the hole on the control panel to switch between water faucet and water barrel. The panel shows the environmental temperature, reminding you of the surrounding environment’s temperature to ensure the efficiency of ice making. Adjust the size of ice cubes by adjusting the ice making time. The industrial ice machine will self-clean when you press the clean button.
- EFFICIENT & QUIET – You can enjoy the experience of this under counter ice machine all the time. The powerful compressor allows the under counter ice machine to complete the ice making process efficiently without causing too much noise. High efficiency and low noise provide you with a comfortable environment to enjoy your high-quality ice. At the same time, Euhomy industrial ice machine has an energy certificate to help you save electricity bills. In the long run, this will good for your wallet.
- CLEANING – INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR ICE MAKER – Euhomy recommends that you clean the machine regularly according to the usage. Requires water supply and drain (GRAVITY DRAINAGE). SUGGEST-Drain water once a day(PULLING OUT THE SMALL HOSE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WATER TANK). Be sure to keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before using it. Also, press the “Timer Clean” button for more than 5 seconds to enter the “Cleaning Program” to clean it twice before making the first batch of ice.
|Installation Type||Freestanding , Undercounter|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||E EUHOMY|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||12 x 15.7 x 31.4 inches|
From the brand
The professional pure copper nickel-plated ice tray has anti-corrosion and anti-rust functions. Let you enjoy ice cubes without worrying about the safety and hygiene of ice cubes.
Euhomy makes getting ice easier and more convenient! Unlike the traditional way of getting ice, you no longer not need to bend over to get ice.
The adjustable design of the foot allows you to customize the height of the machine to meet your different needs. At the same time, it can also ensure the stable operation of the body.
Advice from the Euhomy team.
Euhomy – Promise: If you experience any issues, please ask us for help and we will reply you within 24 hours. If you’d like to know the return policy, please ask us for help immediately!
- Please note：If the temperature of your environment is too high, ice cubes cannot be kept in the machine for a long time. If you’d like to keep ice cubes for a long time, you’d better keep them in the freezer.
- Suggest: Drain water once a day (pulling out the small hose on the right side of the water tank). Draining can not only ensure that the hardness of the water is not too high, but also ensure that impurities can be discharged well, and it is not easy to produce scale in the water tank.
- Keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before first using it.
- Make sure your home’s electrical circuits are grounded.
- Clean machine （Including the water tank）before first use.
- Requires water supply and drain (gravity drainage).
- Have a water pipe outlet or floor drainage outlet.
- Read the user manual carefully before you install the machine.
- Clean the machine regularly according to usage.
- Not for outdoor use.